Everlast Composite Siding
You can now get the authentic look of real cedar siding, without the work and maintenance. Everlast’s innovative triple-composite process yields the most advanced siding material in the industry. Wood, vinyl, fiber cement, and other composites are no match because, despite costly required maintenance, you’ll find these alternatives still fade and deteriorate over time. Everlast lasts, for life.
- Three profiles: 4-1/2″ and 6-7/8″ – single clapboard style and Board and Batten vertical profile
- Available in 14 deep, rich colours
- Thickness: .22″ (nom.)
- Length: 12′ planks
- EZNail ® hammer guide for speed installation
- Low Gloss Cedar Touch® finish provides the look and feel of real cedar
- Everlast offers two trim collections, Premium Everlast Color-Matched Trim which is available in all colours and a matte white cellular PVC trim* which cuts and installs just like wood.
* Optional custom painting can add an decorative touch (oil or latex paint made for vinyl recommended)
- Proprietary triple composite of polymer resins, inorganic minerals, and acrylic colourants
- Extruded for superior dimensional strength and stability
- Co-extruded for superior dimensional strength and stability
- Manufactured to exacting ANSI-accredited standards
- Longest lasting and fully recyclable material that never requires painting or caulking
- No wood fibers to absorb or retain moisture that can lead to warping, swelling or delamination
- When cut, no harmful silica dust is created as with some fiber cement products
- Contains no organic material that can rot or be attacked by insects
- Backed by an industry-best Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Will not support combustion
- Superior wind, hail and impact resistance
- Low- maintenance – occasional cleaning with a garden hose helps to maintain its original luster.