Versetta Stone Panelized Stone Veneer
Versetta Stone® panelized stone veneer is a nonstructural, cement-based, manufactured stone veneer that delivers the authentic beauty of traditional stone masonry without the excess cost and installation time. Easy-to-install Versetta Stone® allows you to more quickly begin enjoying the look of stone as well as its affordability.
- No mortar, No mess
- Installs just like siding
- Lightweight concrete – look and feel of natural stone
- Interlocking tongue & groove installation
- Designed to effectively manage moisture
- Versatility – for use in interiors and exteriors & new construction or remodel
- Backed by a 50-year limited warranty
- NAHB Green Approved Product Minimum 50% recycled content as validated by UL Environment
- International Building Code and International Residential Code Compliant
- Tested & approved to rigorous building standards
Combines larger stones, in various sizes, with a chiseled texture to mimic split face stone. Panels are 1-1/2″ thick.
Similar to dry stack or sandstone, the rugged texture and purposeful irregularity offers a well worn look that suggests years in the elements.
With the traditional look of Random Ashlar or quarried limestone, this profile fits tightly together to emulate rural 19th century American architecture.