Whether you are a contractor, installer, builder or homeowner, you will find the resources you need to choose, install or maintain your Gentek Siding and Window products.
Product Catalogues and Specifications
These catalogues will help you learn more about Gentek products including product specifications and test results.
- ALIGN Product Specification Catalogue
- get product specs like length per piece, pieces/box and product dimensions
- Siding Products Specifications Directory
- get product specs like length per piece, pieces/box and product dimensions for Gentek's Vinyl, Aluminum and Steel products.
- Gentek All Products Catalogue
- Catalogue outling Gentek's full product offering.
Paint Match Program
For that complete look, we also have created the Gentek Paint Match Program for all of Gentek's popular siding colours. All of Gentek's most popular siding and window colours have been matched to Dulux's paint colour pallette.
Gentek offers the following installation guides for information purposes only. If you are unsure of any procedure, please consult Gentek Building Products or a qualified professional contractor for advice.
ALIGN Composite Cladding
- Vinyl Siding Installation Guide
- Vinyl Board & Batten Installation Instructions
- Vinyl Corner Post Installation Instructions
- Aluminum Siding Installation Guide
- Aluminum Soffit, Fascia and Rainware Installation Guide
- Steel Siding Installation Instructions
- How to Measure Your House for Siding
- Vinyl Siding Institute Installation Manual
You can also visit the Vinyl Siding Institute website for more installation manuals and videos.
Care and Maintenance Guides
Gentek siding and windows are made with easy maintenance in mind. It is always important to remmber to properly maintain your siding and windows to keep them looking great!