Longboard Premium Soffit and Siding
Change the Face of Architecture™ through innovation, sustainability, and quality.
Longboard® cladding, soffit, and interior products are premium architectural-grade aluminum systems commonly used for contemporary residential and commercial projects. With options for woodgrain, solid color, and specialty finishes, Longboard® has become a standard alternative to natural wood cladding materials such as cedar and is widely used in new building and renovation projects.
Using a high-performance powder coat finish, this beautiful material can provide a natural wood look and lifetime maintenance-free durability. Other benefits: Longboard® is non-combustible, which adds safety to your installation. It is also fire-code compliant and impervious to insects and other pests.
Longboard® is offered in thickness of 1.57-1.78mm and in a variety of 4’’ or 6’’ exposures. For siding of exterior walls, you can choose between V-Groove, Channel, and Smooth profiles in 24 ft long pieces with a trim/reveal system (inside and outside corners, j-channels) from matching coated aluminum to achieve a beautiful, modern yet timeless look.
Longboard® cladding is often considered the highest quality product to achieve the appearance of natural wood. It can highlight a contemporary style or help maintain a traditional look on a home with zero upkeep costs that other wood siding materials require.
- A wide range of products for interior and exterior applications
- Full testing documentation, BIM library, and live technical support
- Rapid sample fulfillment
- Products designed for simple, efficient installation for enhanced profitability
- Well-documented installation guides and installation videos
- Most products ship within 3-6 business days
- Material takeoff lists and shop drawings
- Products designed to stand the test of time
- No maintenance
- Energy code compliance and reducing embodied carbon
- Available in 24′ lengths and 22 woodgrain finishes with a full selection of powder-coated colors
- Anti-graffiti coating
- Zero long-term maintenance; won’t rot, warp, peel or fade
- 100% recyclable
- AAMA 2605 certified powder coatings demonstrate a 500% improvement over AAMA 2604 in the critical areas of color and gloss retention