70 Series Windows Fusion-Welded Vinyl Windows*
70 Series performance-engineered windows protect from intense heat, frigid cold and a wide range of challenging weather elements, yet allow you to enjoy the warmth and beauty of natural light from the comfort of your home.
Using the latest technology, 70 Series Windows offer a sturdy construction and precision-welded frame and sashes along with exceptionally energy-efficient insulated glass. Plus, these windows never require scraping or painting and remain easy to maintain. 70 Series Windows are only available in Western Canada.
- Premium vinyl masterframe and sashes are coloured throughout – won’t chip, peel, crack or warp and never need to be painted.
- Multi-chambered masterframe and sash construction creates effective insulating spaces for thermal efficiency.
- 3/4″ thick insulated glass unit with optimal air space improves thermal performance.
- Intercept® Warm-Edge Spacer System helps block the transfer of heat and cold for reduced energy use.
- Interlock at sash locking rail increases strength and reduces air infiltration.
- Metal reinforcement at the locking rail provides rigidity and strength.
- Fully extruded lift rail ensures easy and convenient operation of the sash.
- Drop-in glazing for added energy efficiency and interior aesthetic appeal
- Full-capture sill enhances protection from air and water infiltration.
- Hidden screen track for added beauty.
- Nailing fin welded at all corners for weathertight installations
- Fusion-welded frame and sashes for increased strength and structural integrity.
- 2-5/8″ frame depth for multiple applications.
- Sash operates on two concealed, pre-calibrated block and tackle sash balances.
- Double-pile weatherstripping at the locking rail for added thermal protection
- Side-load bottom sash makes cleaning convenient from inside the home.
- Water management system with offset drainage to the exterior.
- Indoor/outdoor removable fiberglass screens.
Insulated Glass Packages
Increased Energy Savings with Barrier XP Glass
BarrierXP insulated Glass packages have proven to be far more effective than ordinary clear glass units. The lower the U-factor, the less energy you’ll need to heat your home. The lower the Solar Heat Gain Coefficient (SHGC), the more you’ll conserve on air-conditioning.
BarrierXPsc provides exceptional solar control and thermal insulation without compromising the view. This innovative glass system combines Low-E glass with a third metallic, vacuum-deposition layer to selectively filter out the sun’s penetrating heat and destructive UV rays. The third layer of protection makes BarrierXPsc one of the most effective glass systems for achieving solar control, outperforming many soft-coat Low-E glass products that typically feature just two layers of Low-E.
BarrierXPsc Select is a design distinction you won’t see, but will clearly appreciate. Rather than using a dark tint or extra-thick glass like many solar control products, it incorporates multiple, virtually imperceptible silver layers that counteract the effects of the solar spectrum, yet allow natural visible light into your home. Your windows will have a beautiful appearance that’s also exceptionally effective in reducing solar glare.
BarrierXP TG2 triple-pane glass package features two surfaces of Low-E (low-emissivity) glass, two spaces of insulating argon gas, and the Intercept Warm-Edge Spacer System. Together with additional insulating components and airtight chambers in the vinyl window construction, this triple-pane technology ensures a strong barrier against energy loss year-round.
BarrierXP TK2 features triple-pane glass with the Intercept Warm-Edge Spacer System, two surfaces of low-emissivity (Low-E) glass and two air spaces filled with krypton gas. Combined with a high-performance window construction and insulating components, this glass system creates a powerful thermal shield against energy loss and helps reduce noise infiltration.
BarrierXP TK2 Plus glass package features triple-pane glass with the Warm-Edge Structural Foam Spacer System, two surfaces of low-emissivity (Low-E) glass and two air spaces filled with krypton gas. Combined with a high-performance window construction and insulating components, this glass system creates a powerful thermal shield against energy loss and helps reduce noise infiltration.
Ask your local Gentek representative which glass packages meet Energy Star qualifications.
80 Series Fusion Welded Vinyl Windows come in Single Hung and Slider Windows
70 Series windows are available in White, Almond and Desert Clay to complement a variety of exterior designs.
Decorative grids will lend style and dimension to your windows. Classic grids are available in White, Almond and Desert Clay. All grid selections are offered in Colonial, Prairie and Craftsman patterns in a 5/8″ standard flat grid, a 3/4″ contoured grid and a 1″ contoured grid.
In these comprehensive manuals, you will find all of the information needed to fully enjoy and take care of your Gentek vinyl windows. For added protection, Regency windows carry a lifetime limited warranty* – further assurance you have made an excellent selection for your home.
*Please see printed warranty for complete details.